Are any Vintage HQ fans getting cabin fever? Whether you’re in an area of the U.S. that freezing cold or not we think we could all use a little retail therapy for one reason or another this weekend. And, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! We’re making sure our readers are in the know about some “can’t miss” vintage shopping events around the U.S. this weekend so, without further ado, here’s who made the list!
*NOTE: Please call businesses or check websites/social media to ensure that weather, etc. will not be affecting these events.
- Feb 1-3, 2019 – (FEATURED PHOTO EVENT) Vintage Market Days of Mobile is the place to be this weekend for all things vintage, vintage-inspired, re-purposed and shabby chic! The theme this weekend is “Memories!” Don’t miss out! The Grounds, 1035 Cody Rd N, Mobile, AL 36608 www.vintagemarketdays.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in Bremen Hamby Mill Flea Market and Antiques is the place to be! With two huge buildings and around 80 vendors selling anything from antiques and collectibles to newer items there’s something for everyone! 465 County Road 30, Bremen, AL 35033, (256) 287-2255 www.facebook.com/hambymill.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays in Mobile head over to Flea Market Mobile! Here you’ll find over 800 booths featuring everything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! Here, the hunt for treasures is half the fun! You never know what you’re going to find! 401 Schillinger Rd North, Mobile, AL 36608 www.fleamarketmobile.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Open Saturdays and Sundays is the I-59 Flea Market Mall full of treasures! 11925 Hwy 117, Hammondville, AL 35989, (256) 635-6899 www.facebook.com/I59FleaMarketMall.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday you can visit the Galaxy Flea Market! Vendors bring such a variety and you’ll find antiques, glassware, toys, jewelry, books, dolls, purses and much, much more! 9048 East 2nd St, Leighton, AL 35646, (256) 446-5614 www.facebook.com/TheGalaxyFleaMarket.
- Feb 2, 2019 – Thieves Market is back for 2019! This event focuses on items from the 1980s and older whether it’s clothing, furniture, salvage, industrial or more! 1500 N McClintock, Tempe, AZ www.thievesmarketvintageflea.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday the San Jose Flea Market is the place to be! With 300-500 vendors during the week and 1,000-1,200 vendors during the weekend (offering jewelry, clothing, collectibles, antique comic books, tools, toys, and much more) along with a vintage carousel, mini-ferris wheel, live music and restaurants this treasure hunt is truly like none other! 1590 Berryessa Rd, San Jose, CA 95133 www.sjfm.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Beaumont you’ll find The Beaumont Outdoor Market and Swapmeet. The market offers a variety of items (new, antique, and garage sale types of merchandise) so you may have to search through a lot to get to some vintage items but they are there and the quest is half the fun! 1501 E. 6th St, Beaumont, CA, (909) 542-3322 www.rgcshows.com/Beaumont.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday (with exceptions) is Silverlake Flea. This market offers vintage, home decor, jewelry, vinyls and handmade items just to name a few! 1511 Micheltorena St, Los Angeles, CA 90026 www.silverlakeshop.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday of the month brings us Artists & Fleas LA in Venice! This event features “art, design and vintage merchants!” 1010 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291 www.artistsandfleas.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Sunday Melrose Trading Post “offers a curated, ever-changing array of arts and crafts, vintage fashion, antique furniture, handcrafted artisan goods and one-of-a-kind treasures!” 7850 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046 www.melrosetradingpost.org.
- (REOCCURRING) Most Sundays in San Bernardino you’ll find the San Bernardino Outdoor Market and Swapmeet. Over 500 vendors will be selling anything from antiques to new items and everything in between! You may have to search through a lot to find that vintage treasure but the hunt is part of the fun! National Orange Show Events Center, 689 S E St, San Bernardino, CA 92408 www.rgcshows.com/San-Bernardino.
- (REOCCURRING) The first Sunday of every month (with exceptions) brings us the Pasadena City College Flea Market! With over 400 vendors, this market “is known primarily for selling antiques and collectibles, with the products varying from high-end antiques to rummage sale-type items.” Pasadena City College, Pasadena, CA 91106 www.pasadena.edu/community/flea-market.
- (REOCCURRING) The first Sunday of each month is the Alameda Point Antiques Faire in Alameda, California. They boast that they are “the largest antiques show in Northern California.” We do know they have HUNDREDS of booths and one thing we love about them is the fact that all items are supposed to be 20 years or older which really cuts down on having to go through current, garage sale-type items on the quest for that perfect, one-of-a-kind vintage find. www.alamedapointantiquesfaire.com.
- (REOCCURRING) The first and third Sunday of every month The Great Rock and Roll Flea Market takes place at the Regent Theater! With great vintage vendors you’re bound to find your next favorite thing there! Don’t miss it! 448 S Main St, Los Angeles, CA 90013 www.rnrflea.com.
- (REOCCURRING) The first and fourth Sunday of each month is the Santa Monica Airport Outdoor Antique & Collectible Market in Santa Monica, California. They claim to be “One of the Top Ten ‘Flea Markets’ in America.” We love that they focus on anywhere from Victorian to Mid Century and the finds range greatly from antique furniture to vintage clothing to estate jewelry. www.santamonicaairportantiquemarket.com.
- (REOCURRING) Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Denver you’ll find the Mile High Flea Market…the 80-acre “farmer’s market inside a garage sale inside an amusement park!” Vendors will be featuring anything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! 7007 E 88th Ave, Henderson, CO 80640 www.milehighfleamarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays year round is the Boulevard Flea Market. Vendors bring such a variety here so you’ll find anything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! You never know what treasures you’re going to find! 500 E.T. Grasso Blvd, New Haven, CT, (203) 772-1447 www.fleact.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays year round you’ll find the Maplewood Indoor Flea Market. They claim to be the largest indoor flea market in Connecticut! Who knows what vintage find awaits you? 458 Danbury Rd, New Milford, CT 06776, (860) 350-0454 www.facebook.com/MaplewoodIndoorFleaMarket.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Sunday rain or shine is the College Mart Flea Market. They boast being one of Connecticut’s largest indoor/outdoor flea markets with over 150 dealers and at least 900 tables! This market has antiques and collectibles, coins, clothing, accessories, toys, games, sporting goods and even food! There’s something for everyone! Slater Mill, 2 Wedgewood Dr, Jewett City, CT, (860) 376-3935 www.collegemartfleamarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Renninger’s Vintage Antique Center Farmer’s & Flea Market is two markets on one 117-acre property that is open every weekend in Mount Dora! They have a couple of large buildings and open air shopping spaces. The vendors range from selling clothing, produce and oddities to high-quality antiques! 20651 US-441, Mount Dora, FL 32757 www.renningers.net/index.php/main-locations/mount-dora/mount-dora-home.
- (REOCCURRING) The first weekend of the month brings us Woodstock Market’s Market Days. You’ll find a wide variety of antiques, collectibles, vintage, architectural salvage, metal art and handmade goodies! 5500 Bells Ferry Rd, Acworth, GA 30102, (770) 517-7771 www.woodstockmarket.com.
- Feb 2, 2019 – The annual Winter Advertising, Coin Op & Toy Auction is back and will be featuring “many hard to obtain items from a select lifetime collection along with other choice consignments.” 326 Auctions Event Center, 2193 General Doolittle Dr, Auburn, IN 46706 www.326auction.com.
- Feb 3, 2019 – The Peter Mavris Antique Show is back for 2019 at a new location featuring quality New England dealers with Americana, 18th and 19th century furniture, paintings, ceramics, silver, toys, stoneware, folk art, nautical, jewelry and much more! Best Western Plus, The Inn at Hampton, 815 Lafayette Rd, Hampton, NH 03842 www.facebook.com/PeterMavrisAntiqueShows.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday year round you’ll find the Golden Nugget Antique Flea Market. This market has been around for over 50 years and is the place for all things antiques, collectibles and vintage! There’s such an eclectic mix of items like antique furniture, glassware, vinyls, antique lamps, quilts, vintage clothing, toys, jewelry, home decor and much, much more! 1850 River Rd/Route 29, Lambertville, NJ 08530 www.gnflea.com.
- Feb 1-2, 2019 – Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th St (between 6th & 7th Aves), New York, NY. www.manhattanvintage.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday year-round (weather permitting) you’ll find the Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market offering a place to shop for antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, jewelry, home decor, furniture and much, much more! 9th Ave & W 39th St (W 39th St between Ninth Ave & Tenth Ave), New York, NY 10018, (212) 220-0239 www.annexmarkets.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday, year-round (weather permitting) you’ll find the Chelsea Flea Market with up to 135 vendors selling all the antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, jewelry, decor and more that your heart could desire! 28 W 25th St (W. 25th St between Sixth Ave & Broadway), New York, NY 10010, (212) 243-5343 www.annexmarkets.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays in Industry City and Sundays in DUMBO you’ll find Brooklyn Flea set up with top vendors offering a wide range of antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, furniture, jewelry, art and crafts and more! Check website for dates/locations: www.brooklynflea.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday in Williamsburg you’ll find Artists & Fleas! More than 100 sellers every weekend showcase exciting things in “fashion, vintage, art, design and more!” 70 North 7th Brooklyn, Williamsburg, NY www.artistsandfleas.com/williamsburg.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday (with exceptions) is the Raleigh Flea Market. There’s something for everyone! 1025 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC 27607, (919) 899-3532 www.raleighfleamarket.net.
- Feb 1-2, 2019 – The Rebel Junk Vintage Market is back for 2019 this weekend! This is your one-stop shop for all things vintage, antique, farmhouse, up-cycled and re-purposed! Columbia County Fairgrounds, 58892 Saulser Rd, Saint Helens, OR, 97051 www.rebeljunk.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Starting February 1st every Thursday through Sunday you can find the Bonanza Flea Market! This is one of those flea markets that sells the antiques and collectibles we all love in addition to furniture, jewelry, appliances, outdoor equipment and much more! There’s a variety of both new and used items so you may need to do a lot of searching to find your vintage treasure but that’s half the fun! 1048 Bonanza Crossing Rd, Manning, SC 29102, (803) 460-0014 www.facebook.com/BonanzaFleaMarket.
- (REOCCURRING) The first full weekend of every month (January through April and September through December) don’t miss “the longest running flea market in South Dakota,” Benson’s Flea Market, for hours of shopping entertainment! With 90-140 vendors filling a 30,000 sq. foot space there’s something for everyone! Over half of vendors focus on antiques and collectibles with the rest offering anything from garage sale to new items! W.H. Lyons Fairgrounds, Expo Building, 100 Lyon Blvd, Sioux Falls, SD 57107 www.blackincevents.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays year round is the Round Top Vintage Market! This market offers over 12,000 square feet of space filled with antiques, collectibles, vintage and more! 1235 North Hwy 237, Round Top, TX 78954, (281) 731-5132 www.roundtopvintagemarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Open Thursdays through Sundays before the first Monday of every month you’ll find The Original First Monday Trade Days in Canton. This historic event started over a century ago and is still going strong! Here you’ll find antiques, collectibles, home decor, furniture and much, much more outside of our realm! 1st Monday Ln, Canton, TX 75103, (903) 567-6556 www.firstmondaycanton.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every weekend year-round (check website for exceptions) is the Rutland Area Flea Market! This indoor marketplace features not only antiques & collectibles but also work from local artisans and a wide variety of new and used items. There’s something for everyone! 200 West St, Rutland, VT 05701 (802) 770-9104 www.facebook.com/rutlandareafleamarket.
- Feb 2-3, 2019 – The Antique & Collectible Show is back for its eight year and generally boasts 400 booths of wonderful vintage items like books, advertising, vintage clothing, decor, estate jewelry and much more! Washington State Fairgrounds, Puyallup, WA www.christinepalmer.net.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Sunday year round is the Fremont Sunday Market, a European-style street market with up to 200 vendors bringing antiques, collectibles, vintage, retro, original fashion, estate sale treasures, world imports, fun junk and one-of-a-kind pieces from artists/designers! In addition they’ll have street food vendors, gourmet food trucks and music to make a day of shopping absolutely blissful! 3401 Evanston Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103 www.fremontmarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Tuesday and Saturday (weather permitting) in the free parking of the fairgrounds near Bath House #1 (moving inside beginning November 17th) at the State Fair of West Virginia is the Outdoor Flea Market! You never know what kind of treasures you’ll find! 947 Maplewood Ave, Lewisburg, WV 24901 www.statefairofwv.com/event-center/flea-market.
- Feb 1-2, 2019 – The “Wisconsin Antiques Dealers Association” presents its 45th winter Antiques Show & Sale! This is a top notch show with all merchandise being “professionally screened to ensure quality and authenticity.” Waukesha County Expo Center, 1000 Northview Rd, Waukesha, WI 53188 www.wisconsinantiquedealers.com.
- Feb 1-2, 2019 – The Antique Sporting and Advertising Show is back in 2019 for it’s 17th year! This event will feature items like vintage toys, early advertising, cabin decor, jewelry, artifacts, sports memorabilia, outdoor books, fishing and hunting items and much more! Sunnyview Expo Center, Oshkosh, WI, (906) 250-1618 www.antiquesportingandadvertisingshow.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday between January 5th and April 6th the Shawano Wisconsin Indoor Flea Market will be running and will have anything from antiques to flea market items and from crafts to collectibles and more! Shawano Community Hall, 115 E Division St, Shawano, WI 54166 www.zurkopromotions.com.
Featured Event Photo Credit: Vintage Market Days, Mobile, AL www.facebook.com/mobilevintagemarketdays
Don’t see your vintage event here? Well, that’s not good! Click HERE to find out how to advertise your event with us! Let Vintage HQ fans from all over know about the next “can’t miss” event in your state!