Greetings, Vintage HQ fans! As we all look foward to planning our glorious weekends we wanted to make sure our readers were in the know about some “can’t miss” vintage shopping events around the U.S. so, without further ado, here’s who made our list!
- (REOCCURRING) Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in Bremen Hamby Mill Flea Market and Antiques is the place to be! With two huge buildings and around 80 vendors selling anything from antiques and collectibles to newer items there’s something for everyone! 465 County Road 30, Bremen, AL 35033, (256) 287-2255 www.facebook.com/hambymill.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays in Mobile head over to Flea Market Mobile! Here you’ll find over 800 booths featuring everything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! Here, the hunt for treasures is half the fun! You never know what you’re going to find! 401 Schillinger Rd North, Mobile, AL 36608 www.fleamarketmobile.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Open Saturdays and Sundays is the I-59 Flea Market Mall full of treasures! 11925 Hwy 117, Hammondville, AL 35989, (256) 635-6899 www.facebook.com/I59FleaMarketMall.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday you can visit the Galaxy Flea Market! Vendors bring such a variety and you’ll find antiques, glassware, toys, jewelry, books, dolls, purses and much, much more! 9048 East 2nd St, Leighton, AL 35646, (256) 446-5614 www.facebook.com/TheGalaxyFleaMarket.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday the San Jose Flea Market is the place to be! With 300-500 vendors during the week and 1,000-1,200 vendors during the weekend (offering jewelry, clothing, collectibles, antique comic books, tools, toys, and much more) along with a vintage carousel, mini-ferris wheel, live music and restaurants this treasure hunt is truly like none other! 1590 Berryessa Rd, San Jose, CA 95133 www.sjfm.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Beaumont you’ll find The Beaumont Outdoor Market and Swapmeet. The market offers a variety of items (new, antique, and garage sale types of merchandise) so you may have to search through a lot to get to some vintage items but they are there and the quest is half the fun! 1501 E. 6th St, Beaumont, CA, (909) 542-3322 www.rgcshows.com/Beaumont.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday (with exceptions) is Silverlake Flea. This market offers vintage, home decor, jewelry, vinyls and handmade items just to name a few! 1511 Micheltorena St, Los Angeles, CA 90026 www.silverlakeshop.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday of the month brings us Artists & Fleas LA in Venice! This event features “art, design and vintage merchants!” 1010 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291 www.artistsandfleas.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Sunday Melrose Trading Post “offers a curated, ever-changing array of arts and crafts, vintage fashion, antique furniture, handcrafted artisan goods and one-of-a-kind treasures!” 7850 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046 www.melrosetradingpost.org.
- (REOCCURRING) Most Sundays in San Bernardino you’ll find the San Bernardino Outdoor Market and Swapmeet. Over 500 vendors will be selling anything from antiques to new items and everything in between! You may have to search through a lot to find that vintage treasure but the hunt is part of the fun! National Orange Show Events Center, 689 S E St, San Bernardino, CA 92408 www.rgcshows.com/San-Bernardino.
- (REOCCURRING) The first and fourth Sunday of each month is the Santa Monica Airport Outdoor Antique & Collectible Market in Santa Monica, California. They claim to be “One of the Top Ten ‘Flea Markets’ in America.” We love that they focus on anywhere from Victorian to Mid Century and the finds range greatly from antique furniture to vintage clothing to estate jewelry. www.santamonicaairportantiquemarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) The fourth Sunday of every month is the Torrance Antique Street Faire! Over 200 vendors “showcase a wide variety of items ranging from antique and vintage furniture, glassware, books, jewelry and toys.” You never know what treasure you’ll find here! Torrance, CA www.torranceantiquefaire.com.
- (REOCCURRING) The fourth Sunday brings us the Topanga Vintage Market where over 180 vendors will be showcasing vintage, antique and collectible items! The event will also have live music and food trucks! Pierce College, Victory Blvd at Mason Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91306 www.topangavintagemarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) The last Saturday and Sunday of every month is Treasure Fest! This “locally curated Bay Area festival” features at least 400 antique, vintage and craft vendors! In addition, you’ll find DIY workshops, live music, food trucks and more! Pier 1, Treasure Island, San Francisco, CA www.treasurefest.com.
- Jan 25-26, 2019 – (FEATURED PHOTO EVENT) The Simply Vintage Market will be having a Winter Vintage Market this weekend in Aurora! Vendors will have over 130 booths featuring all things vintage, antique, primitive, mid century, architectural salvage, re-purposed, shabby chic, industrial, farmhouse, retro and homemade. What else could you want in life? Arapahoe County Fairgrounds, 25690 E Quincy Ave, Aurora, CO 80016 www.simplyvintagemarket.com.
- Jan 25-26, 2019 – Don’t miss the Ultimate Indoor Garage Sale this weekend in Colorado Springs! Claiming to be the “World’s Largest Indoor Garage Sale and Flea Market” this event will feature over 150 booths! You never know what kind of treasures you’ll find and the thrill of the hunt is half the fun! Norris Penrose Event Center, 1045 Lower Gold Camp Rd, Colorado Springs, CO www.ultimateindoorgaragesale.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays year round is the Boulevard Flea Market. Vendors bring such a variety here so you’ll find anything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! You never know what treasures you’re going to find! 500 E.T. Grasso Blvd, New Haven, CT, (203) 772-1447 www.fleact.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays year round you’ll find the Maplewood Indoor Flea Market. They claim to be the largest indoor flea market in Connecticut! Who knows what vintage find awaits you? 458 Danbury Rd, New Milford, CT 06776, (860) 350-0454 www.facebook.com/MaplewoodIndoorFleaMarket.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Sunday rain or shine is the College Mart Flea Market. They boast being one of Connecticut’s largest indoor/outdoor flea markets with over 150 dealers and at least 900 tables! This market has antiques and collectibles, coins, clothing, accessories, toys, games, sporting goods and even food! There’s something for everyone! Slater Mill, 2 Wedgewood Dr, Jewett City, CT, (860) 376-3935 www.collegemartfleamarket.com.
- Jan 25-27, 2019 – Don’t miss the Antique Vintage Market & Music Festival this weekend! Old White House, 3591 Gulf to Lake Hwy, Lecanto, FL 34460, (352) 586-0480 www.oldwhitehousevintagemarket.com.
- Jan 26-29, 2019 – The Original Miami Beach Antique Show is back! Claiming to be “America’s Largest Indoor Antique Show” this event features more than 600 established dealers from across the globe! Don’t miss it! Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139 www.originalmiamibeachantiqueshow.com.
- Jan 27, 2019 – The Winter Palm Beach Antique to Modern Estate Auction this weekend will be featuring 258 lots of fine art, decor, furnishings, sculptures, lighting and other vintage and antique collectibles! MG Neely Auction, 838 S East Coast Ave, Lantana, FL 33462, (561) 585-8511 www.neelyauction.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Renninger’s Vintage Antique Center Farmer’s & Flea Market is two markets on one 117-acre property that is open every weekend in Mount Dora! They have a couple of large buildings and open air shopping spaces. The vendors range from selling clothing, produce and oddities to high-quality antiques! 20651 US-441, Mount Dora, FL 32757 www.renningers.net/index.php/main-locations/mount-dora/mount-dora-home.
- Jan 27, 2019 – The Wheaton (Chicago) Illinois Antique & Vintage Flea Market is back for 2019! This mostly indoor flea market is your one stop shop for antiques and collectibles from across the Midwest! DuPage County Fairgrounds, 2015 Manchester Rd, Wheaton, IL 60187, (715) 526-9769 www.zurkopromotions.com.
- Jan 26, 2019 – Collectors Carnival Show Promotions presents their first Antique & Flea Market Show of the new year! These one-day shows are a picker’s paradise! You’ll find quality dealers from all over the Tri-State and beyond filling 100 booths with antiques, collectibles, re-purposed items, furniture, toys, primitives, vintage treasures and so much more! Gibson County Fairgrounds, 709 N Embree St, Princeton, IN www.collectorscarnivalshows.com.
- Jan 24-27, 2019 – Don’t miss The January Barn Sale at the Butter Barn…Vintage Re-Imagined! This is a monthly four-day event. 5541 Consear Rd, Ottawa Lake, MI, (248) 285-8468 www.facebook.com/butterbarn.
Jan 27, 2019 – Rochester Antique Flea Market. Mayo Civic Center, 30 Civic Center Dr, Rochester, MN 55904 www.townsendantiqueshows.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday year round you’ll find the Golden Nugget Antique Flea Market. This market has been around for over 50 years and is the place for all things antiques, collectibles and vintage! There’s such an eclectic mix of items like antique furniture, glassware, vinyls, antique lamps, quilts, vintage clothing, toys, jewelry, home decor and much, much more! 1850 River Rd/Route 29, Lambertville, NJ 08530 www.gnflea.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday year-round (weather permitting) you’ll find the Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market offering a place to shop for antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, jewelry, home decor, furniture and much, much more! 9th Ave & W 39th St (W 39th St between Ninth Ave & Tenth Ave), New York, NY 10018, (212) 220-0239 www.annexmarkets.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday, year-round (weather permitting) you’ll find the Chelsea Flea Market with up to 135 vendors selling all the antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, jewelry, decor and more that your heart could desire! 28 W 25th St (W. 25th St between Sixth Ave & Broadway), New York, NY 10010, (212) 243-5343 www.annexmarkets.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays in Industry City and Sundays in DUMBO you’ll find Brooklyn Flea set up with top vendors offering a wide range of antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, furniture, jewelry, art and crafts and more! Check website for dates/locations: www.brooklynflea.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday in Williamsburg you’ll find Artists & Fleas! More than 100 sellers every weekend showcase exciting things in “fashion, vintage, art, design and more!” 70 North 7th Brooklyn, Williamsburg, NY www.artistsandfleas.com/williamsburg.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday (with exceptions) is the Raleigh Flea Market. There’s something for everyone! 1025 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC 27607, (919) 899-3532 www.raleighfleamarket.net.
- Jan 26-27, 2019 – This weekend don’t miss the Springfield Antique Show & Flea Market at the Clark County Fairgrounds for all of your vintage, antique and art needs! Springfield, OH (937) 325-0053 www.springfieldantiqueshow.com.
- Jan 26-27, 2019 – Scott Antique Markets. Ohio Expo Center, 717 East 17th Ave, Columbus, OH 43211 www.scottantiquemarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) The fourth weekend of every month (excluding December where it’s the third weekend) brings us The Nashville Flea Market! Between 800 and 1200 vendors (from 30 states) set up approximately 2,000 booths featuring antique furniture, knick knacks, jewelry, specialty foods, boutique clothing and much more! The Fairgrounds Nashville, 625 Smith Ave, Nashville, TN 37203 www.thefairgrounds.com/fleamarket.
- Jan 25-26, 2019 – Don’t miss the Winter Antiques Show in Round Top at the Big Red Barn! Shoppers will find genuine antique and vintage items at one of the best antique shows in the United States! 475 Texas Hwy 237 South, Carmine, TX 78932, (512) 237-4747 www.roundtoptexasantiques.com.
- Jan 25-27, 2019 – The Winter Cole’s Antique Show is here this weekend! It boasts being “the largest indoor venue in the Roundtop Area Antique Show” so here’s your chance to shop in over 63,000 square feet of space for quality antiques, jewelry, art and more! This show features over 250 dealers from all over! Hwy 237 & Willow Spring Road (FM 954), Warrenton, TX www.colesantiqueshow.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays year round is the Round Top Vintage Market! This market offers over 12,000 square feet of space filled with antiques, collectibles, vintage and more! 1235 North Hwy 237, Round Top, TX 78954, (281) 731-5132 www.roundtopvintagemarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every weekend year-round (check website for exceptions) is the Rutland Area Flea Market! This indoor marketplace features not only antiques & collectibles but also work from local artisans and a wide variety of new and used items. There’s something for everyone! 200 West St, Rutland, VT 05701 (802) 770-9104 www.facebook.com/rutlandareafleamarket.
- Jan 24-27, 2019 – Don’t miss The Vintage Market at “The Tacoma Home and Garden Show” this weekend! Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA www.tacomahomeandgardenshow.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Sunday year round is the Fremont Sunday Market, a European-style street market with up to 200 vendors bringing antiques, collectibles, vintage, retro, original fashion, estate sale treasures, world imports, fun junk and one-of-a-kind pieces from artists/designers! In addition they’ll have street food vendors, gourmet food trucks and music to make a day of shopping absolutely blissful! 3401 Evanston Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103 www.fremontmarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Tuesday and Saturday (weather permitting) in the free parking of the fairgrounds near Bath House #1 (moving inside beginning November 17th) at the State Fair of West Virginia is the Outdoor Flea Market! You never know what kind of treasures you’ll find! 947 Maplewood Ave, Lewisburg, WV 24901 www.statefairofwv.com/event-center/flea-market.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday between January 5th and April 6th the Shawano Wisconsin Indoor Flea Market will be running and will have anything from antiques to flea market items and from crafts to collectibles and more! Shawano Community Hall, 115 E Division St, Shawano, WI 54166 www.zurkopromotions.com.
*NOTE: Please call businesses or check their websites/social media to ensure that weather/holidays, etc. will not be affecting their events/hours.
Featured Event Photo Credit: Simply Vintage Market, Aurora, CO www.simplyvintagemarket.com.
Don’t see your vintage event here? Well, that’s not good! Click HERE to find out how to advertise your event with us! Let Vintage HQ fans from all over know about the next “can’t miss” event in your state!