Happy Fri-YAY, fans! We don’t know about you but we’re ready to beat the winter blues and get out to enjoy this glorious weekend! If you agree have we got the list for you! Across the U.S. this weekend there are some AMAZING vintage shopping opportunities and we want to make sure our readers are “in the know” so, without further ado, here’s who made the list!
- (REOCCURRING) Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in Bremen Hamby Mill Flea Market and Antiques is the place to be! With two huge buildings and around 80 vendors selling anything from antiques and collectibles to newer items there’s something for everyone! 465 County Road 30, Bremen, AL 35033, (256) 287-2255 www.facebook.com/hambymill.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays in Mobile head over to Flea Market Mobile! Here you’ll find over 800 booths featuring everything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! Here, the hunt for treasures is half the fun! You never know what you’re going to find! 401 Schillinger Rd North, Mobile, AL 36608 www.fleamarketmobile.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Open Saturdays and Sundays is the I-59 Flea Market Mall full of treasures! 11925 Hwy 117, Hammondville, AL 35989, (256) 635-6899 www.facebook.com/I59FleaMarketMall.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday you can visit the Galaxy Flea Market! Vendors bring such a variety and you’ll find antiques, glassware, toys, jewelry, books, dolls, purses and much, much more! 9048 East 2nd St, Leighton, AL 35646, (256) 446-5614 www.facebook.com/TheGalaxyFleaMarket.
- Feb 15-17, 2019 – For mid-century fans Palm Springs is where it’s at this weekend for the 19th Annual Palm Springs Modernism Show & Sale as part of Modernism Week! There’s an impressive lineup of mid-century exhibitors scheduled! Don’t miss it! Palm Springs Convention Center, www.palmspringsmodernism.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday the San Jose Flea Market is the place to be! With 300-500 vendors during the week and 1,000-1,200 vendors during the weekend (offering jewelry, clothing, collectibles, antique comic books, tools, toys, and much more) along with a vintage carousel, mini-ferris wheel, live music and restaurants this treasure hunt is truly like none other! 1590 Berryessa Rd, San Jose, CA 95133 www.sjfm.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Beaumont you’ll find The Beaumont Outdoor Market and Swapmeet. The market offers a variety of items (new, antique, and garage sale types of merchandise) so you may have to search through a lot to get to some vintage items but they are there and the quest is half the fun! 1501 E. 6th St, Beaumont, CA, (909) 542-3322 www.rgcshows.com/Beaumont.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday (with exceptions) is Silverlake Flea. This market offers vintage, home decor, jewelry, vinyls and handmade items just to name a few! 1511 Micheltorena St, Los Angeles, CA 90026 www.silverlakeshop.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday of the month brings us Artists & Fleas LA in Venice! This event features “art, design and vintage merchants!” 1010 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291 www.artistsandfleas.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Sunday Melrose Trading Post “offers a curated, ever-changing array of arts and crafts, vintage fashion, antique furniture, handcrafted artisan goods and one-of-a-kind treasures!” 7850 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046 www.melrosetradingpost.org.
- (REOCCURRING) Most Sundays in San Bernardino you’ll find the San Bernardino Outdoor Market and Swapmeet. Over 500 vendors will be selling anything from antiques to new items and everything in between! You may have to search through a lot to find that vintage treasure but the hunt is part of the fun! National Orange Show Events Center, 689 S E St, San Bernardino, CA 92408 www.rgcshows.com/San-Bernardino.
- (REOCCURRING) The third Sunday of every month brings us a treat! We’ve got the Long Beach Antiques Market at the Long Beach Veterans Stadium! This market is an absolute must if you’re in the area! They have over 20 acres of antiques, vintage clothing, jewelry and other collectibles at good prices! 4901 E Conant St, Long Beach, CA 90808, (323) 655-5703 www.longbeachantiquemarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Denver you’ll find the Mile High Flea Market…the 80-acre “farmer’s market inside a garage sale inside an amusement park!” Vendors will be featuring anything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! 7007 E 88th Ave, Henderson, CO 80640 www.milehighfleamarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays year round is the Boulevard Flea Market. Vendors bring such a variety here so you’ll find anything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! You never know what treasures you’re going to find! 500 E.T. Grasso Blvd, New Haven, CT, (203) 772-1447 www.fleact.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays year round you’ll find the Maplewood Indoor Flea Market. They claim to be the largest indoor flea market in Connecticut! Who knows what vintage find awaits you? 458 Danbury Rd, New Milford, CT 06776, (860) 350-0454 www.facebook.com/MaplewoodIndoorFleaMarket.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Sunday rain or shine is the College Mart Flea Market. They boast being one of Connecticut’s largest indoor/outdoor flea markets with over 150 dealers and at least 900 tables! This market has antiques and collectibles, coins, clothing, accessories, toys, games, sporting goods and even food! There’s something for everyone! Slater Mill, 2 Wedgewood Dr, Jewett City, CT, (860) 376-3935 www.collegemartfleamarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Renninger’s Vintage Antique Center Farmer’s & Flea Market is two markets on one 117-acre property that is open every weekend in Mount Dora! They have a couple of large buildings and open air shopping spaces. The vendors range from selling clothing, produce and oddities to high-quality antiques! 20651 US-441, Mount Dora, FL 32757 www.renningers.net/index.php/main-locations/mount-dora/mount-dora-home.
- (REOCCURRING) Lakewood 400 Antiques Market is a monthly market held on the third full weekend of each month (exception being the December Antiques & Gift Market held on the first full weekend of December). It’s the place to find antiques, vintage, architectural salvage, farmhouse chic, primitives and more! 1321 Atlanta Highway, Cumming, GA 30040, (770) 889-3400 www.lakewoodantiques.com.
- (FEATURED PHOTO EVENT) Feb 15-16, 2019 – Past Blessings Farm presents the Pickin’ Post Falls Vintage Show & Artisan Market this weekend! They choose only the best vintage, antique and handmade vendors around so don’t miss this one! Greyhound Park & Event Center, 5100 W Riverbend Ave, Post Falls, ID 83854 www.pastblessingsfarm.com.
- Feb 16-17, 2019 – You never know what you’ll find at the Treasure Valley Flea Market! Held just five times per year you may have to search through a lot to score your next favorite vintage find but the treasure hunt is half the fun! Expo Idaho, 5610 Glenwood Ave, Boise, ID 83714 www.treasurevalleyfleamarket.com.
- Feb 14-16, 2019 – The Gateway Gas & Advertising Show will be held in Springfield this week! This is your one-stop shop for all things advertising! You’ll find automotive, drug store, gas & oil, soda, toy and barber shop related items (just to name a few) as well as other items like machines (soda, coin-op, gas pumps, etc.) and miscellaneous advertising products. Reproductions are limited at this show and must be identified so don’t miss it if you’re a fan of vintage advertising! Crowne Plaza Hotel, 3000 S Dirksen Pkwy, Springfield, IL 62703 www.gatewaygas.com.
- (REOCCURRING) 3rd Sunday Market is an indoor/outdoor sale featuring more than 450 dealers from several states. This market is dedicated to antiques, collectibles and crafts. Interstate Center, 2301 W. Market St, Bloomington, IL (217) 202-2847 www.thirdsundaymarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) The third full weekend of every month January through December brings us the Belleville Flea Market. This indoor/outdoor market has between 300 and 400 vendors selling anything from antiques and collectibles to newer merchandise. Belle-Clair Fairgrounds, 200 South Belt East, Belleville, IL 62220, (618) 235-0666 www.bcfairgrounds.net.
- Feb 15-17, 2019 – Vintage Market Days of SW Louisiana is the place to be this weekend for all things vintage, vintage-inspired, re-purposed and shabby chic! The theme this weekend is “Simply Vintage!” Don’t miss out! West Cal Arena & Event Center, 401 Arena Rd, Sulphur, LA 70663 www.vintagemarketdays.com.
- Feb 16-17, 2019 – Tanner’s Marketplace Antiques, Collectible & Craft Show is back for their first 2019 show and at their regular location for the last time! This is the place to find mid-century modern, art deco, vintage clothing, architectural salvage, primitives, glass, furniture, shabby chic and much more! Livestock Events Center, 1350 N Wells Ave, Reno, NV (775) 741-9524 www.tannersreno.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday year round you’ll find the Golden Nugget Antique Flea Market. This market has been around for over 50 years and is the place for all things antiques, collectibles and vintage! There’s such an eclectic mix of items like antique furniture, glassware, vinyls, antique lamps, quilts, vintage clothing, toys, jewelry, home decor and much, much more! 1850 River Rd/Route 29, Lambertville, NJ 08530 www.gnflea.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday year-round (weather permitting) you’ll find the Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market offering a place to shop for antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, jewelry, home decor, furniture and much, much more! 9th Ave & W 39th St (W 39th St between Ninth Ave & Tenth Ave), New York, NY 10018, (212) 220-0239 www.annexmarkets.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday, year-round (weather permitting) you’ll find the Chelsea Flea Market with up to 135 vendors selling all the antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, jewelry, decor and more that your heart could desire! 28 W 25th St (W. 25th St between Sixth Ave & Broadway), New York, NY 10010, (212) 243-5343 www.annexmarkets.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays in Industry City and Sundays in DUMBO you’ll find Brooklyn Flea set up with top vendors offering a wide range of antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, furniture, jewelry, art and crafts and more! Check website for dates/locations: www.brooklynflea.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday in Williamsburg you’ll find Artists & Fleas! More than 100 sellers every weekend showcase exciting things in “fashion, vintage, art, design and more!” 70 North 7th Brooklyn, Williamsburg, NY www.artistsandfleas.com/williamsburg.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday (with exceptions) is the Raleigh Flea Market. There’s something for everyone! 1025 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC 27607, (919) 899-3532 www.raleighfleamarket.net.
- Feb 15-17, 2019 – The Vintage Tulsa Show is back for 2019 and its 10th anniversary! This impressive event claims to be the “Largest Antique Show in Oklahoma” with over 130 quality antique dealers from 20 different states filling over 55,000 square feet with authentic antique treasures! This is a “can’t miss” event for lovers of all things vintage! Exchange Center at Expo Square, 4145 E 21st St, Tulsa, OK 74112 www.heritageeventcompany.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Thursday through Sunday you can find the Bonanza Flea Market! This is one of those flea markets that sells the antiques and collectibles we all love in addition to furniture, jewelry, appliances, outdoor equipment and much more! There’s a variety of both new and used items so you may need to do a lot of searching to find your vintage treasure but that’s half the fun! 1048 Bonanza Crossing Rd, Manning, SC 29102, (803) 460-0014 www.facebook.com/BonanzaFleaMarket.
- (REOCCURRING) Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays year round is the Round Top Vintage Market! This market offers over 12,000 square feet of space filled with antiques, collectibles, vintage and more! 1235 North Hwy 237, Round Top, TX 78954, (281) 731-5132 www.roundtopvintagemarket.com.
- Feb 17, 2019 – The gigantic, indoor WOKO Flea Market features a variety of items for all shoppers including antiques, crafts, sale items and more! 105 Pearl St, Essex Junction, VT, (802) 878-5545 www.cvexpo.org.
- (REOCCURRING) Every weekend year-round (check website for exceptions) is the Rutland Area Flea Market! This indoor marketplace features not only antiques & collectibles but also work from local artisans and a wide variety of new and used items. There’s something for everyone! 200 West St, Rutland, VT 05701 (802) 770-9104 www.facebook.com/rutlandareafleamarket.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Sunday year round is the Fremont Sunday Market, a European-style street market with up to 200 vendors bringing antiques, collectibles, vintage, retro, original fashion, estate sale treasures, world imports, fun junk and one-of-a-kind pieces from artists/designers! In addition they’ll have street food vendors, gourmet food trucks and music to make a day of shopping absolutely blissful! 3401 Evanston Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103 www.fremontmarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Tuesday and Saturday (weather permitting) in the free parking of the fairgrounds near Bath House #1 (moving inside beginning November 17th) at the State Fair of West Virginia is the Outdoor Flea Market! You never know what kind of treasures you’ll find! 947 Maplewood Ave, Lewisburg, WV 24901 www.statefairofwv.com/event-center/flea-market.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday between January 5th and April 6th the Shawano Wisconsin Indoor Flea Market will be running and will have anything from antiques to flea market items and from crafts to collectibles and more! Shawano Community Hall, 115 E Division St, Shawano, WI 54166 www.zurkopromotions.com.
*NOTE: Please call businesses or check their websites/social media to ensure that weather, etc. will not be affecting their events/hours.
Featured Event / Photo Credit: Pickin’ Post Falls Vintage Show & Artisan Market, Post Falls, ID www.pastblessingsfarm.com.
Don’t see your vintage event here? Well, that’s not good! Click HERE to find out how to advertise your event with us! Let Vintage HQ fans from all over know about the next “can’t miss” event in your state!