Don’t see your vintage event here? Well, that’s not good! Find out HERE how to advertise your event with us! Let Vintage HQ fans from all over know about the next “can’t miss” event in your state!
- Every Sunday year round is the Fremont Sunday Market, a European-style street market with up to 200 vendors bringing antiques, collectibles, vintage, retro, original fashion, estate sale treasures, world imports, fun junk and one-of-a-kind pieces from artists/designers! In addition they’ll have street food vendors, gourmet food trucks and music to make a day of shopping absolutely blissful! 3401 Evanston Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103 www.fremontmarket.com.
- The second Saturday of every month brings us the Sodo Flea Market! A careful selection of vintage curators as well as local artists, creators and artisans will be presenting an amazing variety of decor, furniture and apparel, old and new! Rejuvenation, 2910 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134 (206) 496-7005 www.sodoflea.com.
- Interested in knitting or crocheting? Look no further! Churchmouse Yarns & Teas on Bainbridge Island welcomes all levels with a variety of “open tables,” “drop-in circles,” or full classes! Check schedules on their website for current options. 118 Madrone Ln N, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110, (206) 780-2686 www.churchmouseyarns.com.
- Jan 19-20, 2019 – The Antique & Collectible Show in Clark County is back for its tenth year! Here you can search through lots of vintage for collecting and furnishing your home! Clark County Fairgrounds, Ridgefield, WA www.christinepalmer.net.
- Jan 24-27, 2019 – Don’t miss The Vintage Market at “The Tacoma Home and Garden Show” this weekend! Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA www.tacomahomeandgardenshow.com.
- Feb 2-3, 2019 – The Antique & Collectible Show is back for its eight year and generally boasts 400 booths of wonderful vintage items like books, advertising, vintage clothing, decor, estate jewelry and much more! Washington State Fairgrounds, Puyallup, WA www.christinepalmer.net.
- Feb 15-16, 2019 – The Great Junk Hunt Vintage Flea Market will be held this weekend in Monroe! Here you’ll discover all things vintage, vintage-inspired, farmhouse, industrial, re-purposed, handmade and more! Evergreen State Fairgrounds, Monroe, WA www.thegreatjunkhunt.com.
- May 10-11, 2019 – The Great Junk Hunt Vintage Flea Market will be held this weekend in Puyallup! Here you’ll discover all things vintage, vintage-inspired, farmhouse, industrial, re-purposed, handmade and more! Washington State Fairgrounds, Puyallup, WA www.thegreatjunkhunt.com.
- Jun 1-2, 2019 – Mark The Farm Chicks Vintage & Handmade Fair on your calendar! This annual fair features hundreds of carefully curated spaces filled with wonderful goodies! Don’t miss this lovely event! Spokane County Fair and Expo Center, 404 N Havana St, Spokane Valley, WA www.thefarmchicks.com.
- Jun 29, 2019 – Farm & Frills Junk Fest 2019: A Tailgate Show is here this weekend! The show will be taking place on the grounds of the Enumclaw Expo Center (entirely outdoors) with vendor trucks and trailers full of antiques, collectibles, vintage and junk set up throughout the grassy fields! This is truly a picker’s paradise and what we love about this event is you won’t find bar-coded retail items, new reproductions or multi-level marketing products. Don’t miss it! Enumclaw Expo & Events Association, 45224 284th Ave SE, Enumclaw, WA 98022 www.facebook.com/FarmandFrills.
- Jul 27-28, 2019 – Sumner’s Rhubarb Days are here! This event includes a vintage market, sidewalk sale, vintage trailers, a rhubarb bake-off, live music, a pie-eating contest and more! How lovely! This is one sweet event you won’t want to miss! Sumner, WA www.promotesumner.com.
- Nov 2-3, 2019 – The Antique & Collectible Show is back for its eight year and generally boasts 400 booths of wonderful vintage items like books, advertising, vintage clothing, decor, estate jewelry and much more! Washington State Fairgrounds, Puyallup, WA www.christinepalmer.net.