Don’t see your vintage event here? Well, that’s not good! Find out HERE how to advertise your event with us! Let Vintage HQ fans from all over know about the next “can’t miss” event in your state!
- Saturdays and Sundays year round is the Boulevard Flea Market. Vendors bring such a variety here so you’ll find anything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! You never know what treasures you’re going to find! 500 E.T. Grasso Blvd, New Haven, CT, (203) 772-1447 www.fleact.com.
- Saturdays and Sundays year round you’ll find the Maplewood Indoor Flea Market. They claim to be the largest indoor flea market in Connecticut! Who knows what vintage find awaits you? 458 Danbury Rd, New Milford, CT 06776, (860) 350-0454 www.facebook.com/MaplewoodIndoorFleaMarket.
- Every Sunday rain or shine is the College Mart Flea Market. They boast being one of Connecticut’s largest indoor/outdoor flea markets with over 150 dealers and at least 900 tables! This market has antiques and collectibles, coins, clothing, accessories, toys, games, sporting goods and even food! There’s something for everyone! Slater Mill, 2 Wedgewood Dr, Jewett City, CT, (860) 376-3935 www.collegemartfleamarket.com.
- Every Sunday from April through December is the Elephant’s Trunk Flea Market! This market has had antique collectors, up-cyclers, treasure hunters and foodies flocking to New Milford since 1976! 490 Danbury Rd, New Milford, CT 06776 www.etflea.com.
- Mar 23-24, 2019 – The Connecticut Spring Antiques Show is back for 2019! Exhibitors representing several states will be in attendance showcasing anything from furniture, art, and pottery to glass, pewter, textiles and more! Hartford Armory, 360 Broad Street, Hartford, CT 06011, (860) 345-2400 www.ctspringantiquesshow.com.