Happy Saturday, fans! Are you as excited to plan this glorious weekend as we are? Whether you’ve been weathering rain, snow, cold temps or all of the above this week it’s time to get out and enjoy these next few days (and possibly get some Valentine’s Day shopping done)! We want to make sure our readers are in the know about some stellar shopping opportunities around the U.S. this weekend so here’s who made our list!
- (REOCCURRING) Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in Bremen Hamby Mill Flea Market and Antiques is the place to be! With two huge buildings and around 80 vendors selling anything from antiques and collectibles to newer items there’s something for everyone! 465 County Road 30, Bremen, AL 35033, (256) 287-2255 www.facebook.com/hambymill.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays in Mobile head over to Flea Market Mobile! Here you’ll find over 800 booths featuring everything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! Here, the hunt for treasures is half the fun! You never know what you’re going to find! 401 Schillinger Rd North, Mobile, AL 36608 www.fleamarketmobile.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Open Saturdays and Sundays is the I-59 Flea Market Mall full of treasures! 11925 Hwy 117, Hammondville, AL 35989, (256) 635-6899 www.facebook.com/I59FleaMarketMall.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday you can visit the Galaxy Flea Market! Vendors bring such a variety and you’ll find antiques, glassware, toys, jewelry, books, dolls, purses and much, much more! 9048 East 2nd St, Leighton, AL 35646, (256) 446-5614 www.facebook.com/TheGalaxyFleaMarket.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday the San Jose Flea Market is the place to be! With 300-500 vendors during the week and 1,000-1,200 vendors during the weekend (offering jewelry, clothing, collectibles, antique comic books, tools, toys, and much more) along with a vintage carousel, mini-ferris wheel, live music and restaurants this treasure hunt is truly like none other! 1590 Berryessa Rd, San Jose, CA 95133 www.sjfm.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Beaumont you’ll find The Beaumont Outdoor Market and Swapmeet. The market offers a variety of items (new, antique, and garage sale types of merchandise) so you may have to search through a lot to get to some vintage items but they are there and the quest is half the fun! 1501 E. 6th St, Beaumont, CA, (909) 542-3322 www.rgcshows.com/Beaumont.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday (with exceptions) is Silverlake Flea. This market offers vintage, home decor, jewelry, vinyls and handmade items just to name a few! 1511 Micheltorena St, Los Angeles, CA 90026 www.silverlakeshop.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday of the month brings us Artists & Fleas LA in Venice! This event features “art, design and vintage merchants!” 1010 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291 www.artistsandfleas.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Sunday Melrose Trading Post “offers a curated, ever-changing array of arts and crafts, vintage fashion, antique furniture, handcrafted artisan goods and one-of-a-kind treasures!” 7850 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046 www.melrosetradingpost.org.
- (REOCCURRING) Most Sundays in San Bernardino you’ll find the San Bernardino Outdoor Market and Swapmeet. Over 500 vendors will be selling anything from antiques to new items and everything in between! You may have to search through a lot to find that vintage treasure but the hunt is part of the fun! National Orange Show Events Center, 689 S E St, San Bernardino, CA 92408 www.rgcshows.com/San-Bernardino.
- (REOCCURRING) Usually the first Sunday of each month is the Alameda Point Antiques Faire in Alameda, California. This month it will be held February 10th! They boast that they are “the largest antiques show in Northern California.” We do know they have HUNDREDS of booths and one thing we love about them is the fact that all items are supposed to be 20 years or older which really cuts down on having to go through current, garage sale-type items on the quest for that perfect, one-of-a-kind vintage find. www.alamedapointantiquesfaire.com.
- (REOCCURRING) The second Sunday of every month is the famous Rose Bowl Flea Market and Market Place with over 2,500 vendors featuring vintage, antique, arts and crafts and new items! This is the ultimate picker’s paradise! 1001 Rose Bowl Dr, Pasadena, CA 91103 www.rgcshows.com/Rose-Bowl.
- FEATURED PHOTO EVENT: (REOCCURRING) The second Sunday of every month in Sacramento is the Sacramento Antique Faire! This outdoor antiques & collectibles market has at least 300 vendors from around Northern California featuring vintage and antique items such as architectural, furniture, jewelry, clothing, lighting and much, much more! GPS address: 2100 X Street, Sacramento, CA www.sacantiquefaire.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Denver you’ll find the Mile High Flea Market…the 80-acre “farmer’s market inside a garage sale inside an amusement park!” Vendors will be featuring anything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! 7007 E 88th Ave, Henderson, CO 80640 www.milehighfleamarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays year round is the Boulevard Flea Market. Vendors bring such a variety here so you’ll find anything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! You never know what treasures you’re going to find! 500 E.T. Grasso Blvd, New Haven, CT, (203) 772-1447 www.fleact.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays year round you’ll find the Maplewood Indoor Flea Market. They claim to be the largest indoor flea market in Connecticut! Who knows what vintage find awaits you? 458 Danbury Rd, New Milford, CT 06776, (860) 350-0454 www.facebook.com/MaplewoodIndoorFleaMarket.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Sunday rain or shine is the College Mart Flea Market. They boast being one of Connecticut’s largest indoor/outdoor flea markets with over 150 dealers and at least 900 tables! This market has antiques and collectibles, coins, clothing, accessories, toys, games, sporting goods and even food! There’s something for everyone! Slater Mill, 2 Wedgewood Dr, Jewett City, CT, (860) 376-3935 www.collegemartfleamarket.com.
- Feb 8-10, 2019 – The West Palm Beach Antiques Festival has been held monthly at the South Florida Fairgrounds for 20 years! You never know what treasures you’ll find here! 9067 Southern Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33411 www.wpbaf.com.
- Feb 8-10, 2019 – The Vintage Market Days of South Gulf Coast Florida is the place to be this weekend for all things vintage, vintage-inspired, re-purposed and shabby chic! The theme this weekend is “Vintage Love” and this event will have it! Don’t miss out! Collier County Fairgrounds, 751 39th Ave NE, Naples, FL 34120 www.vintagemarketdays.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Renninger’s Vintage Antique Center Farmer’s & Flea Market is two markets on one 117-acre property that is open every weekend in Mount Dora! They have a couple of large buildings and open air shopping spaces. The vendors range from selling clothing, produce and oddities to high-quality antiques! 20651 US-441, Mount Dora, FL 32757 www.renningers.net/index.php/main-locations/mount-dora/mount-dora-home.
- (REOCCURRING) The second weekend of every month brings us Scott Antique Market in Atlanta. Jonesboro Rd SE, Atlanta, GA, 740-569-4112 www.scottantiquemarket.com.
- Feb 9-10, 2019 – Grayslake Illinois Antique & Vintage Flea Market. This market has a great variety of antiques, collectibles, estate jewelry, vintage clothing, tv/movie memorabilia, mid-century modern, furniture, vintage lighting and decor, shabby chic, old toys, vintage advertising and much, much more! Lake County Fairgrounds, 1060 E Peterson Rd, Grayslake, IL 60030, (715) 526-9769 www.zurkopromotions.com.
- Feb 9-10, 2019 – Athens Schoolhouse Antiques Show is the place to find antiques, collectibles, furniture, architectural salvage and other one-of-a-kind decor! 6270 Athens Walnut Hill Pike, Lexington, KY 40515, (859) 255-7309 www.antiqueskentucky.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Feb 7-10, 2019 – Generally the 1st and 3rd Thursday through Sunday of each month brings us Two Fat Friends! This is a vintage and home decor market with wonderful vendors from six counties in South Mississippi! This is your stop for your next favorite one-of-a-kind item! 1950 Hwy 49 N, Wiggins, MS 39577, (601) 408-5629 www.facebook.com/Deuxfatfriends.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday year round you’ll find the Golden Nugget Antique Flea Market. This market has been around for over 50 years and is the place for all things antiques, collectibles and vintage! There’s such an eclectic mix of items like antique furniture, glassware, vinyls, antique lamps, quilts, vintage clothing, toys, jewelry, home decor and much, much more! 1850 River Rd/Route 29, Lambertville, NJ 08530 www.gnflea.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday year-round (weather permitting) you’ll find the Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market offering a place to shop for antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, jewelry, home decor, furniture and much, much more! 9th Ave & W 39th St (W 39th St between Ninth Ave & Tenth Ave), New York, NY 10018, (212) 220-0239 www.annexmarkets.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday, year-round (weather permitting) you’ll find the Chelsea Flea Market with up to 135 vendors selling all the antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, jewelry, decor and more that your heart could desire! 28 W 25th St (W. 25th St between Sixth Ave & Broadway), New York, NY 10010, (212) 243-5343 www.annexmarkets.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Saturdays and Sundays in Industry City and Sundays in DUMBO you’ll find Brooklyn Flea set up with top vendors offering a wide range of antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, furniture, jewelry, art and crafts and more! Check website for dates/locations: www.brooklynflea.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday in Williamsburg you’ll find Artists & Fleas! More than 100 sellers every weekend showcase exciting things in “fashion, vintage, art, design and more!” 70 North 7th Brooklyn, Williamsburg, NY www.artistsandfleas.com/williamsburg.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday and Sunday (with exceptions) is the Raleigh Flea Market. There’s something for everyone! 1025 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC 27607, (919) 899-3532 www.raleighfleamarket.net.
- Feb 9-10, 2019 – Save the date for the Minot Flea Market! North Dakota State Fairgrounds, 2005 Burdick Expy East, Minot, ND (701) 340-7930 www.facebook.com/minotfleamarket.
- Feb 8-10, 2019 – An Affair of the Heart is back for 2019! This massive event will be featuring antiques, collectibles, accessories, arts, crafts, gourmet foods and much, much more! State Fair Park, 3001 General Pershing Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK www.aaoth.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Thursday through Sunday you can find the Bonanza Flea Market! This is one of those flea markets that sells the antiques and collectibles we all love in addition to furniture, jewelry, appliances, outdoor equipment and much more! There’s a variety of both new and used items so you may need to do a lot of searching to find your vintage treasure but that’s half the fun! 1048 Bonanza Crossing Rd, Manning, SC 29102, (803) 460-0014 www.facebook.com/BonanzaFleaMarket.
- Feb 8-10, 2019 – The Lone Star Antique Show is here this weeknd with dealers from across the United States! Here you’ll find authentic antiques and collectibles as well as your next favorite vintage treasure! Amarillo Civic Center, 401 S Buchanan St, Amarillo, TX www.heritageeventcompany.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays year round is the Round Top Vintage Market! This market offers over 12,000 square feet of space filled with antiques, collectibles, vintage and more! 1235 North Hwy 237, Round Top, TX 78954, (281) 731-5132 www.roundtopvintagemarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every weekend year-round (check website for exceptions) is the Rutland Area Flea Market! This indoor marketplace features not only antiques & collectibles but also work from local artisans and a wide variety of new and used items. There’s something for everyone! 200 West St, Rutland, VT 05701 (802) 770-9104 www.facebook.com/rutlandareafleamarket.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Sunday year round is the Fremont Sunday Market, a European-style street market with up to 200 vendors bringing antiques, collectibles, vintage, retro, original fashion, estate sale treasures, world imports, fun junk and one-of-a-kind pieces from artists/designers! In addition they’ll have street food vendors, gourmet food trucks and music to make a day of shopping absolutely blissful! 3401 Evanston Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103 www.fremontmarket.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Tuesday and Saturday (weather permitting) in the free parking of the fairgrounds near Bath House #1 (moving inside beginning November 17th) at the State Fair of West Virginia is the Outdoor Flea Market! You never know what kind of treasures you’ll find! 947 Maplewood Ave, Lewisburg, WV 24901 www.statefairofwv.com/event-center/flea-market.
- Feb 9-10, 2019 – Just 90 miles west of Green Bay don’t miss your chance to browse for your next favorite antique or vintage item this weekend at the Wausau Antique Show & Sale! With over 50 dealers you’ll find diversity as well as quality! DC Everest Sr High School, Greenheck Field House, 2305 Jelinek Ave, Weston, WI 54476 www.antiqueshowsinwis.com.
- (REOCCURRING) Every Saturday between January 5th and April 6th the Shawano Wisconsin Indoor Flea Market will be running and will have anything from antiques to flea market items and from crafts to collectibles and more! Shawano Community Hall, 115 E Division St, Shawano, WI 54166 www.zurkopromotions.com.
*NOTE: Please call businesses or check their websites/social media to ensure that weather, etc. will not be affecting their events/hours.
Featured Event / Photo Credit: Sacramento Antique Faire, Sacramento, CA www.sacantiquefaire.com
Don’t see your vintage event here? Well, that’s not good! Click HERE to find out how to advertise your event with us! Let Vintage HQ fans from all over know about the next “can’t miss” event in your state!