VINTAGE HQ ADVERTISING: 2019 Calendar of Events
Do you have an event you’re trying to advertise? Are you trying to reach a vintage-loving audience? Then look no further! Vintage HQ offers a CALENDAR OF EVENTS to our readers with activities BIG AND SMALL all across the United States and we’re NOW ACCEPTING EVENT LISTINGS for 2019!
Vintage HQ feels that the wonderful world of vintage is very scattered in so many ways. Sure, there’s the BEST antique show ever over here and a GREAT little vintage market over there and a LIFE-CHANGING classic movie we need to see showing at an old theater one town over but we, as vintage lovers, may never actually hear about them!
Many advertising opportunities available to businesses in the world of vintage are either quite antiquated or very expensive. A majority of the old advertising models just don’t work in the same way they used to for the customers of today. Customers are online, they’re living on social media and, as a business owner, you may or may not have enough hours in the day to deal with your own business and Facebook and Twitter and Instagram, etc. let alone branch beyond. Vintage HQ‘s goal is to have a dynamic, immersive and engaging website (with social media accounts) that will provide both a “one stop shop” for lovers of all things vintage and well-priced advertising options for the businesses we adore!
Most vintage lovers are passionate about the subject matter, whether they’re into classic movies, vintage clothing or priceless antiques (just to name a few) and are always seeking new adventures to feed their obsession. And, while your long-time loyal customers may know all about you…what about your prospective new customers? What about the vintage lover moving to your town or the vintage lover spending a few days in your town or the vintage lover who, if they knew about your event, would make a special trip TO your town? Unless these vintage lovers are at the right place at the right time (or already a loyal fan of a business or venue) they may be missing out on some wonderful events out there! Fans of vintage need a resource collecting this information for them and presenting it in ONE PLACE online. Enter Vintage HQ.
If you have an event you’re trying to advertise to a wider, vintage-loving audience then look no further! Vintage HQ offers a CALENDAR OF EVENTS to our readers with activities BIG AND SMALL all across the United States and we’re now accepting event listings for 2019!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Your event must be in the United States (stay tuned if you’re in another country as this may be expanding).
- Your event must be taking place sometime between January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019.
- An activity/event is considered (1) listing when dates are consecutive. However, if event dates (even if consecutive) fall into more than one calendar month and you’d like your event to be featured on more than one month please purchase (1) listing per calendar month you’d like your event to be featured. If not, please specify in which month you’d like your listing to be featured.
- If your event is reoccurring please place a new order for each event listing where you’d like to be featured.
- Your event listing MUST include the following information at MINIMUM: Event Name, Date(s) of Event, Address of Event, Phone Number and/or Website for our readers to get more information. You may also include a brief description of your event. Your entire listing must not exceed 350 characters. Vintage HQ reserves the right to make adjustments to your listing based on our website formatting, content concerns/requirements/preferences, etc. What you submit is for our informational purposes and we will create the final listing for our website. No edits are made after we publish your listing so please ensure that all information you provide is correct when ordering.
- Your event listing must be purchased by no later than the 15th day of the month to ensure it will be listed by the 1st day of the next month’s calendar. If it’s purchased after the 15th day of the month it will be listed prior to the last day of the next month’s calendar.
- The more in advance you purchase your listing the more coverage it may receive. For example, if you have an event in July 2019 but don’t purchase your listing until May 2019 it would have less time available to a viewing audience than if you purchased it January 2019 as we attempt to put up our listings as quickly as possible for maximum coverage of events.
- Your event must be a type of activity that would be a good fit for our readers (i.e. vintage clothing shows, flea markets, vintage style theater events, antique shows, vintage style music events, classic movies shown at your theaters, vintage car shows, vintage markets, antique auctions, vintage style workshops, vintage costume events, events featuring a historic venue, vintage style re-enactment events, vintage style festivals etc.). If you’re unsure if your type of event will qualify for our “2019 Calendar of Events” please feel free to private message us on Facebook. Vintage HQ reserves the right to cancel your order if we feel your event is not the right fit for our audience.
- No refunds for any reason (event cancellations, event rescheduling, website downtime, etc.).
- Include your 350-character-maximum event listing information on the “Checkout” screen under “Additional Information/Order Notes.”