VINTAGE HQ ADVERTISING: Featured Advertiser (Front Page)
Do you have a business or event you’re trying to advertise? Are you needing to reach a vintage-loving audience? Then look no further! Whether you have a flea market, online vintage clothing store, historic hotel or lots in between Vintage HQ offers a FEATURED ADVERTISERS option to businesses wanting more visability beyond our directory and calendar listings! We’re NOW ACCEPTING featured advertisers for 2019!
Vintage HQ feels that the wonderful world of vintage is very scattered in so many ways. Sure, there’s the BEST antique show ever over here and a GREAT little vintage clothing shop over there and an AMAZING historic hotel with breathtaking rooms and afternoon tea four towns over but we, as vintage lovers, may never actually hear about them!
Many advertising opportunities available to businesses in the world of vintage are either quite antiquated or very expensive. A majority of the old advertising models just don’t work in the same way they used to for the customers of today. Customers are online, they’re living on social media and, as a business owner, you may or may not have enough hours in the day to deal with your own business and Facebook and Twitter and Instagram, etc. let alone branch beyond. Vintage HQ‘s goal is to have a dynamic, immersive and engaging website (with social media accounts) that will provide both a “one stop shop” for lovers of all things vintage and well-priced advertising options for the businesses we adore!
Most vintage lovers are passionate about the subject matter, whether they’re into classic movies, vintage clothing or priceless antiques (just to name a few) and are always seeking new adventures to feed their obsession. And, while your long-time loyal customers may know all about you…what about your prospective new customers? What about the vintage lover moving to your town or the vintage lover spending a few days in your town or the vintage lover who, if they knew about your business or event, would make a special trip TO your town? If you’re an online business what about all of those vintage lovers out there beyond the loyal fan base you’ve been able to build up so far? Unless these vintage lovers are at the right place at the right time often they may be missing out on some wonderful experiences out there! Fans of vintage need a resource collecting this information for them and presenting it in ONE PLACE online. Enter Vintage HQ.
If you have a business or event you’re trying to advertise to a wider, vintage-loving audience then look no further! Vintage HQ offers a FEATURED ADVERTISERS option to businesses wanting more visability beyond our directory and calendar listings and we’re NOW ACCEPTING featured advertisers for 2019!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Your business must be based in the United States (stay tuned if you’re in another country as this may be expanding).
- To purchase a FEATURED ADVERTISER listing your business or event needs to be a good fit for our vintage-loving audience. If you’re unsure if your type of business or event will qualify please feel free to private message us on Facebook. Vintage HQ reserves the right to cancel your order if we feel for any reason your business or event is not the right fit for our website.
- Your FEATURED ADVERTISER listing will appear on the front page of our website for one whole calendar month for maximum exposure (on the “Checkout” screen under “Additional Information/Order Notes” please note the month in 2019 you would like to be featured…some may have a business and want to be featured as soon as possible while others might have an event and want to be featured closer to the event date).
- You may purchase more than one listing if you would like to be featured for more than one calendar month.
- Your listing must be purchased by the 15th day of the month if you want to be featured on the website by the 1st day of the next month. If purchased after the 15th day of the month you can still request to be featured the next month but, as it is after the deadline, you may be featured the month after that (these are for businesses wishing to be listed as soon as possible, not those with a requested month further down the 2019 calendar).
- This advertisement option averages out to only anywhere from approximately $8.06 to $8.93 per day to advertise for one calendar month ($250 divided by a 31-day month = approx. $8.06 per day / $250 divided by a 30-day month = approx. $8.33 per day / $250 divided by a 28-day month = approx. $8.93 per day). That’s a hard deal to beat!
- What will appear on the front page of our website will be a photo you have submitted that, when clicked on, will direct potential customers to either your website (must be considered a safe website, not one that could be blocked by anti-virus software for unsafe activity, etc.), Facebook account, Instagram account or Twitter account. In the event that you do not have an online presence/website to direct potential customers to the photo will direct them to a page we will create and put on our website for your calendar month that will include your Business Name, Address, Phone Number and Description (The description of your business or event must not exceed 500 characters and Vintage HQ reserves the right to make adjustments to your listing based on our website formatting, content concerns/requirements/preferences, etc. What you submit is for our informational purposes and we will create the final listing for our website. No edits are made after we publish your listing so please ensure that all information you provide is correct when ordering).
- The photo you submit must be a photo representing the business or event itself and/or your business logo. It must be professional in appearance and appropriate for all audiences. You must own the rights to the photo (no third party photos as we’re accepting your submission of your photo as permission to display it on this site). You must have documentation if needed of model/location etc. releases if applicable. If we determine that the photo is not appropriate due to size, content, etc. you may be asked for an alternate photo. After three attempts if a photo issue persists your business or event will be posted on our website with a basic image we create using your business or event information. No refunds provided for photo issues so please ensure your photo falls under criteria we request.
- You MUST submit the following information on the “Checkout” screen under “Additional Information/Order Notes” when ordering: Business Name, Address (if applicable), Phone Number (if applicable) and one URL to direct potential customers to (website/Facebook page/Instagram page/Twitter page). If you do not have a URL to direct potential customers to you will also submit your maximum-500-character Description here as well.
- You MUST submit your photo via private message on Facebook within 24 hours of checkout. Please use your business or event’s Facebook page if available to communicate. If you do not have a business Facebook account to communicate through you may use an individual Facebook account but please specify in each communication with us via Facebook which business or event you’re communicating on behalf of.
- If any of your vital information changes throughout the calendar month you are featured (Business Name or URL for most and, in cases with no URL available, Address or Phone Number as well) please contact us via private message on Facebook (communication MUST be from same Facebook account your photo was submitted) with the new information as we do those types of updates periodically throughout the calendar month. Also, please update changes via your other contact methods for potential customers (i.e. update information on your website, business phone message, signage, etc.).
- No refunds issued for any reason (stores closing, events postponed, website downtime, etc.).