VINTAGE HQ ADVERTISING: 2019 Directory – Stores
Do you have a store you’re trying to advertise? Are you trying to reach a vintage-loving audience? Then look no further! Whether you have a massive antique mall, a carefully curate vintage clothing store or a general thrift shop that will give vintage lovers the thrill of the hunt Vintage HQ offers a STORE DIRECTORY to our readers with shops BIG AND SMALL all across the United States and we’re NOW ACCEPTING STORE LISTINGS for 2019!
Vintage HQ feels that the wonderful world of vintage is very scattered in so many ways. Sure, there’s the BEST antique mall ever over here and a GREAT little vintage clothing shop over there and a thrift store that ALWAYS has treasures and bargains but we, as vintage lovers, may never actually hear about them!
Many advertising opportunities available to businesses in the world of vintage are either quite antiquated or very expensive. A majority of the old advertising models just don’t work in the same way they used to for the customers of today. Customers are online, they’re living on social media and, as a business owner, you may or may not have enough hours in the day to deal with your own business and Facebook and Twitter and Instagram, etc. let alone branch beyond. Vintage HQ‘s goal is to have a dynamic, immersive and engaging website (with social media accounts) that will provide both a “one stop shop” for lovers of all things vintage and well-priced advertising options for the businesses we adore!
Most vintage lovers are passionate about the subject matter, whether they’re into classic movies, vintage clothing or priceless antiques (just to name a few) and are always seeking new adventures to feed their obsession. And, while your long-time loyal customers may know all about you…what about your prospective new customers? What about the vintage lover moving to your town or the vintage lover spending a few days in your town or the vintage lover who, if they knew about your store, would make a special trip over TO your town? Unless these vintage lovers are at the right place at the right time (or already a loyal fan of a business or venue) they may be missing out on some wonderful shops out there! Fans of vintage need a resource collecting this information for them and presenting it in ONE PLACE online. Enter Vintage HQ.
If you have a business you’re trying to advertise to a wider, vintage-loving audience then look no further! Vintage HQ offers a STORE DIRECTORY to our readers with shops BIG AND SMALL all across the United States and we’re now accepting store listings for 2019!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Your business must be in the United States (stay tuned if you’re in another country as this may be expanding).
- To purchase a listing in this particular category your business needs to be a brick and morter vintage/antique/thift type of store (you can have an online store in addition but you must have a physical location to be in this category). There are options to purchase in other categories if you have a different type of business (i.e. online-only shops, vintage accomodations, historic restaurants, etc.). If you’re unsure if your type of business will qualify for our store directory please feel free to private message us on Facebook. Vintage HQ reserves the right to cancel your order if we feel for any reason your event is not the right fit for our website.
- Your store directory listing will be valid from the date it’s listed through December 31, 2019. Directory listings can be renewed annually.
- Your store listing must be purchased by the 15th day of the month to ensure it will be listed on the website by the 1st day of the following month. If purchased after the 15th day of the month it will be listed prior to the last day of the following month.
- The more in advance you purchase your listing the better deal you receive as listings are purchased per calendar year, not month to month. For example, if you purchase your $60 listing by December 15, 2018 for the calendar year 2019 it will be posted on the website from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019 and will average out to only $5 per month to advertise ($60 divided by 12 months = $5 per month)! That’s a hard deal to beat! However, if you wait and purchase your listing June 15, 2019 for the calendar year 2019 it will be posted from July 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019 and will average out to $10 per month to advertise ($60 divided by 6 months = $10 per month), which is still a great deal but it’s only half of the coverage available to a viewing audience and averaging twice the cost per month.
- Your store listing MUST include the following information at MINIMUM: Business Name, Address, Phone Number and/or Website for our readers to get more information. You may also include a description of your business. Your entire listing must not exceed 350 characters. Vintage HQ reserves the right to make adjustments to your listing based on our website formatting, content concerns/requirements/preferences, etc. What you submit is for our informational purposes and we will create the final listing for our website. No edits are made after we publish your listing so please ensure that all information you provide is correct when ordering.
- If any of your vital information changes throughout the calendar year (Business Name, Address, Phone Number and/or Website) please contact us via private message on Facebook with the new information as we do those types of updates periodically throughout the calendar year. If you do not have a Facebook account to reach us please keep any new information updated via your other contact methods for customers (i.e. update information on your website, business phone message, signage, etc.).
- No refunds issued for any reason (store closing, website downtime, etc.).
- Please include your 350-character-maximum event listing information on the “Checkout” screen under “Additional Information/Order Notes.”