Happy Monday, Vintage HQ fans! This week will be the first unofficial shopping week for the upcoming holiday season (Thursday will be November 1st)! We know, can you believe it’s already here? So it’s time to score all of those one-of-a-kind vintage finds! We want to make sure our readers are “in the know” about some great vintage shopping opportunities this week around the United States as well as a few other Vintage HQ-approved events!
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in Bremen Hamby Mill Flea Market and Antiques is the place to be! With two huge buildings and around 80 vendors selling anything from antiques and collectibles to newer items there’s something for everyone! 465 County Road 30, Bremen, AL 35033, (256) 287-2255 www.facebook.com/hambymill.
- Saturdays and Sundays in Mobile head over to Flea Market Mobile! Here you’ll find over 800 booths featuring everything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! Here, the hunt for treasures is half the fun! You never know what you’re going to find! 401 Schillinger Rd North, Mobile, AL 36608 www.fleamarketmobile.com.
- Open Saturdays and Sundays is the I-59 Flea Market Mall full of treasures! 11925 Hwy 117, Hammondville, Alabama 35989, (256) 635-6899 www.facebook.com/I59FleaMarketMall.
- Every Saturday and Sunday you can visit the Galaxy Flea Market! Vendors bring such a variety and you’ll find antiques, glassware, toys, jewelry, books, dolls, purses and much, much more! 9048 East 2nd St, Leighton, AL 35646, (256) 446-5614 www.facebook.com/TheGalaxyFleaMarket.
- Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday the San Jose Flea Market is the place to be! With 300-500 vendors during the week and 1,000-1,200 vendors during the weekend (offering jewelry, clothing, collectibles, antique comic books, tools, toys, and much more) along with a vintage carousel, mini-ferris wheel, live music and restaurants this treasure hunt is truly like none other! 1590 Berryessa Rd, San Jose, CA 95133 www.sjfm.com.
- Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Beaumont you’ll find The Beaumont Outdoor Market and Swapmeet. The market offers a variety of items (new, antique, and garage sale types of merchandise) so you may have to search through a lot to get to some vintage items but they are there and the quest is half the fun! 1501 E. 6th St, Beaumont, CA, (909) 542-3322 www.rgcshows.com/Beaumont.aspx.
- Every Saturday (with exceptions) is Silverlake Flea. This market offers vintage, home decor, jewelry, vinyls and handmade items just to name a few! 1511 Micheltorena St, Los Angeles, CA 90026 www.silverlakeshop.com.
- Every Sunday Melrose Trading Post “offers a curated, ever-changing array of arts and crafts, vintage fashion, antique furniture, handcrafted artisan goods and one-of-a-kind treasures!” 7850 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046 www.melrosetradingpost.org.
- Most Sundays in San Bernardino you’ll find the San Bernardino Outdoor Market and Swapmeet. Over 500 vendors will be selling anything from antiques to new items and everything in between! You may have to search through a lot to find that vintage treasure but the hunt is part of the fun! National Orange Show Events Center, 689 S E St, San Bernardino, CA 92408 www.rgcshows.com/SanBernardino.aspx.
- The first Sunday of every month (with exceptions) brings us the Pasadena City College Flea Market! With over 400 vendors, this market “is known primarily for selling antiques and collectibles, with the products varying from high-end antiques to rummage sale-type items.” Pasadena City College, Pasadena, CA 91106 www.pasadena.edu/community/flea-market.
- The first Sunday of each month is the Alameda Point Antiques Faire in Alameda, California. They boast that they are “the largest antiques show in Northern California.” We do know they have HUNDREDS of booths and one thing we love about them is the fact that all items are supposed to be 20 years or older which really cuts down on having to go through current, garage sale-type items on the quest for that perfect, one-of-a-kind vintage find. For more information you can visit: www.alamedapointantiquesfaire.com.
- The first and fourth Sunday of each month is the Santa Monica Airport Outdoor Antique & Collectible Market in Santa Monica, California. They claim to be “One of the Top Ten ‘Flea Markets’ in America.” We love that they focus on anywhere from Victorian to Mid Century and the finds range greatly from antique furniture to vintage clothing to estate jewelry. For more information you can visit: www.santamonicaairportantiquemarket.com.
- Every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday in the Old Church Shops (upper level) in downtown Estes Park you’ll find Weaving Demonstrations by the Estes Park Area Weavers Guild! This is a unique opportunity to see a working loom from the 1880s, watch skilled weavers work with giant looms to create fabrics, learn the history of weaving cloth and also try your hand at it if you wish! (970) 586-6555 www.visitestespark.com/events/weaving-demonstrations/4339/.
- Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Denver you’ll find the Mile High Flea Market…the 80-acre “farmer’s market inside a garage sale inside an amusement park!” Vendors will be featuring anything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! 7007 E 88th Ave, Henderson, CO 80640 www.milehighfleamarket.com.
- Saturdays and Sundays year round is the Boulevard Flea Market. Vendors bring such a variety here so you’ll find anything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! You never know what treasures you’re going to find! 500 E.T. Grasso Blvd, New Haven, CT, (203) 772-1447 www.fleact.com.
- Saturdays and Sundays year round you’ll find the Maplewood Indoor Flea Market. They claim to be the largest indoor flea market in Connecticut! Who knows what vintage find awaits you? 458 Danbury Rd, New Milford, CT 06776, (860) 350-0454 www.maplewoodfleamarket.com.
- Every Sunday rain or shine is the College Mart Flea Market. They boast being one of Connecticut’s largest indoor/outdoor flea markets with over 150 dealers and at least 900 tables! This market has antiques and collectibles, coins, clothing, accessories, toys, games, sporting goods and even food! There’s something for everyone! Slater Mill, 2 Wedgewood Dr, Jewett City, CT, (860) 376-3935 www.collegemartfleamarket.com.
- Every Sunday from April through December is the Elephant’s Trunk Flea Market! This market has had antique collectors, up-cyclers, treasure hunters and foodies flocking to New Milford since 1976! 490 Danbury Rd, New Milford, CT 06776 www.etflea.com.
- On the first weekend of the month you might be familiar with what has been known as Woodstock Market’s Market Days where you’d be able to find a wide variety of antiques, collectibles, vintage, architectural salvage, metal art and handmade goodies! Well, a few things have changed so this weekend you need to check out what is now known as The Market’s Christmas Window Reveal (Nov 2) and Open House (Nov 3-4)! 5500 Bells Ferry Rd, Acworth, GA 30102, (770) 517-7771 www.the-mkt.com.
- Nov 3-4, 2018 – Kane County Flea Market. Kane County Fairgrounds, 525 S Randall Rd, St. Charles, IL 60174, (630) 377-2252 www.kanecountyfleamarket.com.
- Every Wednesday year-round you’ll find the Shipshewana Miscellaneous & Antique Auction in Shipshewana. Six to ten auctioneers will will be simultaneously selling primitives, glassware, furniture, architectural salvage, estate items, as well as many other antiques and collectibles! This is a very exciting event and starts by the sound of the bell at 9:00 a.m. sharp! Be there or be square! Misc. & Antique Auction Building, 345 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN 46565, (260) 768-4129 www.shipshewanatradingplace.com/auctions/misc-antiques/.
- Every Wednesday in Crumpton you’ll find Dixon’s Furniture Auction (or “Crumpton Auction”). This auction company was established in the 1960s and let us tell you…they know what they’re doing! They have multiple auctioneers selling 3-4 auctions simultaneously (and hundreds of items per hour). They move fast! And don’t let the name fool you…it’s not just furniture sold at this auction! The items could be anything from household items to jewelry to small antiques to furniture! Don’t miss it! 2017 Dudley Corners Rd, Crumpton, MD 21628, (410) 928-3006 www.crumptonauctions.com.
- The 1st and 3rd Thursday through Sunday of each month brings us Two Fat Friends! This is a vintage and home decor market with wonderful vendors from six counties in South Mississippi! This is your stop for your next favorite one-of-a-kind item! 1950 Hwy 49 N, Wiggins, MS 39577, (601) 408-5629 www.twofatfriends.com.
- Every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday year round you’ll find the Golden Nugget Antique Flea Market. This market has been around for over 50 years and is the place for all things antiques, collectibles and vintage! There’s such an eclectic mix of items like antique furniture, glassware, vinyls, antique lamps, quilts, vintage clothing, toys, jewelry, home decor and much, much more! 1850 River Rd/Route 29, Lambertville, NJ 08530 www.gnflea.com.
- Nov 3-4, 2018 – The Stormville Airport Antique Show & Flea Market is here this weekend! This show has over 600 vendors and while there are many booths not dedicated to the vintage and antique items we love so much there is such a variety that there’s something for everyone! You may have to hunt for that antique gem but they are there and the treasure hunt is half the fun! 428 Route 216, Stormville, NY 12582 www.stormvilleairportfleamarket.com.
- Every Saturday and Sunday year-round (weather permitting) you’ll find the Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market offering a place to shop for antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, jewelry, home decor, furniture and much, much more! 9th Ave & W 39th St (W 39th St between Ninth Ave & Tenth Ave), New York, NY 10018, (212) 220-0239 www.annexmarkets.com.
- Every Saturday and Sunday, year-round (weather permitting) you’ll find the Chelsea Flea Market with up to 135 vendors selling all the antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, jewelry, decor and more that your heart could desire! 28 W 25th St (W. 25th St between Sixth Ave & Broadway), New York, NY 10010, (212) 243-5343 www.annexmarkets.com.
- Saturdays and Sundays you’ll find Brooklyn Flea set up with top vendors offering a wide range of antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, furniture, jewelry, art and crafts and more! Check website for dates/locations: www.brooklynflea.com.
- Every Saturday and Sunday in Williamsburg you’ll find Artists & Fleas! More than 100 sellers every weekend showcase exciting things in “fashion, vintage, art, design and more!” 70 North 7th Brooklyn, Williamsburg, NY www.artistsandfleas.com/williamsburg.
- Every Saturday and Sunday (with exceptions) is the Raleigh Flea Market. There’s something for everyone! 1025 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC 27607, (919) 899-3532 www.raleighfleamarket.net.
- Every Thursday through Sunday is the Bonanza Flea Market. This is one of those flea markets that sells the antiques and collectibles we all love in addition to furniture, jewelry, appliances, outdoor equipment and much, much more! There’s a variety of both new and used items so you may need to do a lot of searching to find your vintage treasure but that’s half the fun! 1048 Bonanza Crossing Rd, Manning, SC 29102, (803) 460-0014 www.facebook.com/BonanzaFleaMarket.
- Nov 1-3, 2018 – The City Farmhouse Holiday Market features 75 vendors offering anything from our favorite antiques, vintage and jewelry treasures to handmade items, holiday decor, food and more! The Factory At Franklin, 230 Franklin Rd, Franklin TN 37064 www.cityfarmhousefranklin.com.
- Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays year round is the Round Top Vintage Market! This market offers over 12,000 square feet of space filled with antiques, collectibles, vintage and more! 1235 North Hwy 237, Round Top, TX 78954, (281) 731-5132 www.facebook.com/roundtopvintagemarket.
- Open Thursdays through Sundays before the first Monday of every month you’ll find The Original First Monday Trade Days in Canton. This historic event started over a century ago and is still going strong! Here you’ll find antiques, collectibles, home decor, furniture and much, much more outside of our realm! 1st Monday Ln, Canton, TX 75103, (903) 567-6556 www.firstmondaycanton.com.
- Every weekend year-round (check website for exceptions) is the Rutland Area Flea Market! This indoor marketplace features not only antiques & collectibles but also work from local artisans and a wide variety of new and used items. There’s something for everyone! 200 West St Rutland, VT 05701 (802) 770-9104 www.facebook.com/rutlandareafleamarket.
- Nov 3-4, 2018 – The DC Big Flea & Antiques Market, one of the mid-Atlantic’s largest antiques flea markets, will not disappoint with two huge halls packed with a variety of antique, collectible and vintage booths! Dulles Expo Center, 4320 Chantilly Shopping Center, Chantilly, VA 20151 www.thebigfleamarket.com.
- Nov 3-4, 2018 – The Antique & Collectible Show is back for its seventh year and boasts 400 booths of wonderful vintage items like books, advertising, vintage clothing, decor, estate jewelry and much more! Washington State Fairgrounds, Puyallup, WA www.christinepalmer.net.
- Every Sunday year round is the Fremont Sunday Market, a European-style street market with up to 200 vendors bringing antiques, collectibles, vintage, retro, original fashion, estate sale treasures, world imports, fun junk and one-of-a-kind pieces from artists/designers! In addition they’ll have street food vendors, gourmet food trucks and music to make a day of shopping absolutely blissful! 3401 Evanston Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103 www.fremontmarket.com.
- Interested in knitting or crocheting? Look no further! Churchmouse Yarns & Teas on Bainbridge Island welcomes all levels with a variety of “open tables,” “drop-in circles,” or full classes! Check schedules on their website for current options. 118 Madrone Ln N, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110, (206) 780-2686 www.churchmouseyarns.com.
Don’t see your vintage event here? Well, that’s not good! Contact us via Facebook to find out how to advertise your event with us! Let Vintage HQ fans from all over know about the next “can’t miss” event in your state!!!
NOTE: With events call businesses or check their websites to ensure nothing will be affecting their events/hours.