Dearest Vintage HQ fans…to help you through the start of a new week we’re going to help you with some good, old-fashioned escapism. Let’s start daydreaming about our plans for this weekend, eh? We want to make sure our readers are “in the know” about some great vintage shopping opportunities this week around the United States so, without further ado, here’s who made our list this week! And, you’re welcome in advance.
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in Bremen Hamby Mill Flea Market and Antiques is the place to be! With two huge buildings and around 80 vendors selling anything from antiques and collectibles to newer items there’s something for everyone! 465 County Road 30, Bremen, AL 35033, (256) 287-2255 www.facebook.com/hambymill.
- Saturdays and Sundays in Mobile head over to Flea Market Mobile! Here you’ll find over 800 booths featuring everything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! Here, the hunt for treasures is half the fun! You never know what you’re going to find! 401 Schillinger Rd North, Mobile, AL 36608 www.fleamarketmobile.com.
- Open Saturdays and Sundays is the I-59 Flea Market Mall full of treasures! 11925 Hwy 117, Hammondville, Alabama 35989, (256) 635-6899 www.facebook.com/I59FleaMarketMall.
- Every Saturday and Sunday you can visit the Galaxy Flea Market! Vendors bring such a variety and you’ll find antiques, glassware, toys, jewelry, books, dolls, purses and much, much more! 9048 East 2nd St, Leighton, AL 35646, (256) 446-5614 www.facebook.com/TheGalaxyFleaMarket.
- Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday the San Jose Flea Market is the place to be! With 300-500 vendors during the week and 1,000-1,200 vendors during the weekend (offering jewelry, clothing, collectibles, antique comic books, tools, toys, and much more) along with a vintage carousel, mini-ferris wheel, live music and restaurants this treasure hunt is truly like none other! 1590 Berryessa Rd, San Jose, CA 95133 www.sjfm.com.
- Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Beaumont you’ll find The Beaumont Flea Market. The market offers a variety of items (new, antique, and garage sale types of merchandise) so you may have to search through a lot to get to some vintage items but they are there and the quest is half the fun! 1501 E. 6th St, Beaumont, CA, (909) 542-3322 www.rgcshows.com/Beaumont.
- Every Saturday (with exceptions) is Silverlake Flea. This market offers vintage, home decor, jewelry, vinyls and handmade items just to name a few! 1511 Micheltorena St, Los Angeles, CA 90026 www.silverlakeshop.com.
- Every Saturday of the month brings us Artists & Fleas LA in Venice! This event features “art, design and vintage merchants!” 1010 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291 www.artistsandfleas.com.
- Every Sunday Melrose Trading Post “offers a curated, ever-changing array of arts and crafts, vintage fashion, antique furniture, handcrafted artisan goods and one-of-a-kind treasures!” 7850 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046 www.melrosetradingpost.org.
- Most Sundays in San Bernardino you’ll find the San Bernardino Outdoor Market and Swapmeet. Over 500 vendors will be selling anything from antiques to new items and everything in between! You may have to search through a lot to find that vintage treasure but the hunt is part of the fun! National Orange Show Events Center, 689 S E St, San Bernardino, CA 92408 www.rgcshows.com/SanBernardino.
- The second Sunday of every month is the famous Rose Bowl Flea Market and Market Place with over 2,500 vendors featuring vintage, antique, arts and crafts and new items! This is the ultimate picker’s paradise! 1001 Rose Bowl Dr, Pasadena, CA 91103 www.rgcshows.com/rose-bowl.
- The second Sunday of every month in Sacramento is the Sacramento Antique Faire! This outdoor antiques & collectibles market has at least 300 vendors from around Northern California featuring vintage and antique items such as architectural, furniture, jewelry, clothing, lighting and much, much more! GPS address: 2100 X Street, Sacramento, CA www.sacantiquefaire.com.
- Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Denver you’ll find the Mile High Flea Market…the 80-acre “farmer’s market inside a garage sale inside an amusement park!” Vendors will be featuring anything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! 7007 E 88th Ave, Henderson, CO 80640 www.milehighfleamarket.com.
- Saturdays and Sundays year round is the Boulevard Flea Market. Vendors bring such a variety here so you’ll find anything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! You never know what treasures you’re going to find! 500 E.T. Grasso Blvd, New Haven, CT, (203) 772-1447 www.fleact.com.
- Saturdays and Sundays year round you’ll find the Maplewood Indoor Flea Market. They claim to be the largest indoor flea market in Connecticut! Who knows what vintage find awaits you? 458 Danbury Rd, New Milford, CT 06776, (860) 350-0454 www.facebook.com/MaplewoodIndoorFleaMarket/?rf=121130951271725.
- Every Sunday rain or shine is the College Mart Flea Market. They boast being one of Connecticut’s largest indoor/outdoor flea markets with over 150 dealers and at least 900 tables! This market has antiques and collectibles, coins, clothing, accessories, toys, games, sporting goods and even food! There’s something for everyone! Slater Mill, 2 Wedgewood Dr, Jewett City, CT, (860) 376-3935 www.collegemartfleamarket.com.
- Every Sunday from April through December is the Elephant’s Trunk Flea Market! This market has had antique collectors, up-cyclers, treasure hunters and foodies flocking to New Milford since 1976! 490 Danbury Rd, New Milford, CT 06776 www.etflea.com.
- Nov 9-11, 2018 – Save the date for the 55th Annual Delaware Antiques Show! Approximately 60 distinguished dealers will be presenting antiques including furniture, jewelry, ceramics, paintings and more! Chase Center on the Riverfront, Wilmington, DE www.winterthur.org/das.
- Renninger’s Vintage Antique Center Farmer’s & Flea Market is two markets on one 117-acre property that is open every weekend in Mount Dora! They have a couple of large buildings and open air shopping spaces. The vendors range from selling clothing, produce and oddities to high-quality antiques! 20651 US-441, Mount Dora, FL 32757 (352)-383-3141 www.renningers.net/index.php/main-locations/mount-dora/mount-dora-home.
- Nov 8-11, 2018 – The second weekend of every month brings us Scott Antique Market in Atlanta. Jonesboro Rd SE, Atlanta, GA, 740-569-4112 www.scottantiquemarket.com.
- Nov 10-11, 2018 – Grayslake Illinois Antique & Vintage Flea Market. This market has a great variety of antiques, collectibles, estate jewelry, vintage clothing, tv/movie memorabilia, mid-century modern, furniture, vintage lighting and decor, shabby chic, old toys, vintage advertising and much, much more! Event Highlight: Antique Bottles & Advertising Show.” Lake County Fairgrounds, 1060 E Peterson Rd, Grayslake, IL 60030, (715) 526-9769 www.zurkopromotions.com.
- Every Wednesday year-round you’ll find the Shipshewana Miscellaneous & Antique Auction in Shipshewana. Six to ten auctioneers will will be simultaneously selling primitives, glassware, furniture, architectural salvage, estate items, as well as many other antiques and collectibles! This is a very exciting event and starts by the sound of the bell at 9:00 a.m. sharp! Be there or be square! Misc. & Antique Auction Building, 345 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN 46565, (260) 768-4129 www.shipshewanatradingplace.com/auctions/misc-antiques/.
- Nov 10-11, 2018 – Athens Schoolhouse Antiques Show is the place to find antiques, collectibles, furniture, architectural salvage and other one-of-a-kind decor! 6270 Athens Walnut Hill Pike, Lexington, KY 40515, (859) 255-7309 www.antiqueskentucky.com.
- Nov 10-11, 2018 – Don’t miss the unique flea market festival Flea Fest this year! Nearly 4 acres will be covered with antiques, collectibles, retro and vintage items, handcrafted items, toys, furniture and many other items! In addition the “country fair-like atmosphere” will include pony rides, a petting zoo, adoptable pets and delicious southwest Louisiana food! This semi-annual show takes place each Spring and Fall. Burton Complex Event Barn, 7001 Gulf Hwy, Lake Charles, LA 70605, (337) 502-8584 www.fleafest.com.
- Every Wednesday in Crumpton you’ll find Dixon’s Furniture Auction (or “Crumpton Auction”). This auction company was established in the 1960s and let us tell you…they know what they’re doing! They have multiple auctioneers selling 3-4 auctions simultaneously (and hundreds of items per hour). They move fast! And don’t let the name fool you…it’s not just furniture sold at this auction! The items could be anything from household items to jewelry to small antiques to furniture! Don’t miss it! 2017 Dudley Corners Rd, Crumpton, MD 21628, (410) 928-3006 www.crumptonauctions.com.
- Open just four days a month (2nd Thursday through Sunday of each month) don’t miss Vintage Flamingo. This incredible vintage market is packed full of all the best vintage items and decor you could hope for! This week is an extra special week for them as it’s their “Tis The Season” Vintage Market with their “Designer and Decorator Open House” Wednesday, Nov 7th! 2701 14th Ave, Gulfport, Mississippi 39501, (228) 363-0795 www.facebook.com/VintageFlamingoMS.
- Every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday year round you’ll find the Golden Nugget Antique Flea Market. This market has been around for over 50 years and is the place for all things antiques, collectibles and vintage! There’s such an eclectic mix of items like antique furniture, glassware, vinyls, antique lamps, quilts, vintage clothing, toys, jewelry, home decor and much, much more! 1850 River Rd/Route 29, Lambertville, NJ 08530 www.gnflea.com.
- Every Saturday and Sunday year-round (weather permitting) you’ll find the Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market offering a place to shop for antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, jewelry, home decor, furniture and much, much more! 9th Ave & W 39th St (W 39th St between Ninth Ave & Tenth Ave), New York, NY 10018, (212) 220-0239 www.annexmarkets.com.
- Every Saturday and Sunday, year-round (weather permitting) you’ll find the Chelsea Flea Market with up to 135 vendors selling all the antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, jewelry, decor and more that your heart could desire! 28 W 25th St (W. 25th St between Sixth Ave & Broadway), New York, NY 10010, (212) 243-5343 www.annexmarkets.com.
- Saturdays and Sundays you’ll find Brooklyn Flea set up with top vendors offering a wide range of antiques and collectibles, vintage clothing, furniture, jewelry, art and crafts and more! Check website for dates/locations: www.brooklynflea.com.
- Every Saturday and Sunday in Williamsburg you’ll find Artists & Fleas! More than 100 sellers every weekend showcase exciting things in “fashion, vintage, art, design and more!” 70 North 7th Brooklyn, Williamsburg, NY www.artistsandfleas.com/williamsburg.
- Every Saturday and Sunday (with exceptions) is the Raleigh Flea Market. There’s something for everyone! 1025 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC 27607, (919) 899-3532 www.raleighfleamarket.net.
- Nov 10-11, 2018 – Save the date for the Minot Flea Market! North Dakota State Fairgrounds, 2005 Burdick Expy East, Minot, ND (701) 340-7930 www.facebook.com/minotfleamarket.
- Nov 8-11, 2018 – Don’t miss the 37th annual Dickens Christmas Show & Festivals in Myrtle Beach! There are a multitude of shopping and entertainment options available during this weekend but a highlight is definitely the “Victorian Holiday Marketplace” held in the 100,000 sq. ft. exhibit hall of the Myrtle Beach Convention Center! Here you’ll find vendors galore period costume with everything to sell from gifts, arts and crafts, jewelry, toys gourmet foods, holiday decor and much more! There will also be Punch & Judy Shows, shadow box displays, strolling Victorian musicians just to name a few! Off-site options will include holiday shows, historical tours, Victorian holiday teas, Sherlock Holmes murder mystery dinners and holiday-themed shows at local theaters. This event truly has something for everyone! www.dickenschristmasshow.com.
- Every Thursday through Sunday is the Bonanza Flea Market. This is one of those flea markets that sells the antiques and collectibles we all love in addition to furniture, jewelry, appliances, outdoor equipment and much, much more! There’s a variety of both new and used items so you may need to do a lot of searching to find your vintage treasure but that’s half the fun! 1048 Bonanza Crossing Rd, Manning, SC 29102, (803) 460-0014 www.facebook.com/BonanzaFleaMarket.
- Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays year round is the Round Top Vintage Market! This market offers over 12,000 square feet of space filled with antiques, collectibles, vintage and more! 1235 North Hwy 237, Round Top, TX 78954, (281) 731-5132 www.facebook.com/roundtopvintagemarket.
- Every weekend year-round (check website for exceptions) is the Rutland Area Flea Market! This indoor marketplace features not only antiques & collectibles but also work from local artisans and a wide variety of new and used items. There’s something for everyone! 200 West St Rutland, VT 05701 (802) 770-9104 www.facebook.com/rutlandareafleamarket.
- Every Sunday year round is the Fremont Sunday Market, a European-style street market with up to 200 vendors bringing antiques, collectibles, vintage, retro, original fashion, estate sale treasures, world imports, fun junk and one-of-a-kind pieces from artists/designers! In addition they’ll have street food vendors, gourmet food trucks and music to make a day of shopping absolutely blissful! 3401 Evanston Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103 www.fremontmarket.com.
Don’t see your vintage event here? Well, that’s not good! Contact us via Facebook to find out how to advertise your event with us! Let Vintage HQ fans from all over know about the next “can’t miss” event in your state!!!
NOTE: With events call businesses or check their websites to ensure nothing will be affecting their events/hours.