Don’t see your vintage event here? Well, that’s not good! Find out HERE how to advertise your event with us! Let Vintage HQ fans from all over know about the next “can’t miss” event in your state!
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in Bremen Hamby Mill Flea Market and Antiques is the place to be! With two huge buildings and around 80 vendors selling anything from antiques and collectibles to newer items there’s something for everyone! 465 County Road 30, Bremen, AL 35033, (256) 287-2255 www.facebook.com/hambymill.
- Saturdays and Sundays in Mobile head over to Flea Market Mobile! Here you’ll find over 800 booths featuring everything from antiques and collectibles to new items and everything in between! Here, the hunt for treasures is half the fun! You never know what you’re going to find! 401 Schillinger Rd North, Mobile, AL 36608 www.fleamarketmobile.com.
- Open Saturdays and Sundays is the I-59 Flea Market Mall full of treasures! 11925 Hwy 117, Hammondville, Alabama 35989, (256) 635-6899 www.facebook.com/I59FleaMarketMall.
- Every Saturday and Sunday you can visit the Galaxy Flea Market! Vendors bring such a variety and you’ll find antiques, glassware, toys, jewelry, books, dolls, purses and much, much more! 9048 East 2nd St, Leighton, AL 35646, (256) 446-5614 www.facebook.com/TheGalaxyFleaMarket.
- Feb 1-3, 2019 – Vintage Market Days of Mobile is the place to be this weekend for all things vintage, vintage-inspired, re-purposed and shabby chic! The theme this weekend is “Memories!” Don’t miss out! The Grounds, 1035 Cody Rd N, Mobile, AL 36608 www.vintagemarketdays.com.
- Mar 29-31, 2019 – Vintage Market Days of North Alabama is the place to be this weekend for all things vintage, vintage-inspired, re-purposed and shabby chic! Don’t miss out! Celebrationa Arena, 67 Horse Center Rd, Decatur, AL 35603 www.vintagemarketdays.com.
- Oct 3-6, 2019 – The Birmingham Botanical Gardens presents Antiques at the Gardens. Quality antiques exhibitors will be exhibiting furniture, jewelry, art, silver, porcelain, and more! 2612 Lane Park Rd, Birmingham, AL 35223, (205) 414-3950 www.bbgardens.org/antiques.